Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad door label on plan by level (story)

ladystarlight
Participant

Can I write on plan the door stamp by story, for example door 1 - story1 ,2 or 3... I checked everything and didnt found the answers 😞 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

I think what you're asking is to create a new GDL.
with home_story and n = REQUEST("Home_story", "", index, story_name)
It seems possible to create a new GDL Label.

AC27 on window 11

View solution in original post

Solution

You can create property that will combine door ID and storey number or storey name:

CONCAT ( {Property:General Parameters/Element ID}; "-"; STR ( {Property:General Parameters/Home Story Number}; 0 ) )

expression.JPG
BIM Manager at SIEBERT+TALAŠ
www.sieberttalas.com

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

I think what you're asking is to create a new GDL.
with home_story and n = REQUEST("Home_story", "", index, story_name)
It seems possible to create a new GDL Label.

AC27 on window 11
ladystarlight
Participant

thanks, it helps me to understand what i  have to do, but also it takes many time to custume label for door or is there any other whay to do it inside door stamp marker from classification and properties ?  see attached photo

1.JPG

I don't use it.
However, I study what I need and use it after modifying it.

LeeJaeYoung_0-1655293079201.png

And I've never tried to put a level into a door or window. Because it is fully expressed in the schedule.

LeeJaeYoung_2-1655293400527.png

AC27 on window 11
Solution

You can create property that will combine door ID and storey number or storey name:

CONCAT ( {Property:General Parameters/Element ID}; "-"; STR ( {Property:General Parameters/Home Story Number}; 0 ) )

expression.JPG
BIM Manager at SIEBERT+TALAŠ
www.sieberttalas.com
ladystarlight
Participant

Thanks it works now, I needed this numbers on plans in door ID and according them are all door shchedules.

ladystarlight
Participant

Capture.JPG

Congratulations on finding the answer. ^^

AC27 on window 11
ladystarlight
Participant

thanks, CONCAT ( SPLIT ( STR ( {Property:General Parameters/Home Story Number} ), ".", 1 ), "/", STR ( {Property:General Parameters/Element ID} ) ) this is exact answer what i was looking for 👌