Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad forgot how to draw OBJECT parameters and textures

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good day to you!

I have a huge problem in my file. The windows, doors, railings somehow lost their textures. Last week it was still ok. It looked right in Archicad and rending results were fine.

Now my windows (Storefront windows) do not show the parameters i put in. For example storefront window divided to 4x4 panels shows up in just one panel.

All the doors lost their windows and handles.

Railings lost the wooden handrail and the glass just seems really weird in render.

The elevation part did not suffer. It still shows up like it is supposed to.

I got AC version 22 running on PC. Opened the same file on a mac and same problem there. So the problem must be in the file? I would just copy the whole project to another file if it was possible..

I did add some textures and some BIMObjects but did not see the model textures vanish at the time.

What to do??

Thaks for your answers and ideas! =O)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
Check your Model View Option settings.
Sounds like you may have changed to an MVO scheme that shows a low level of detail for windows and railings.
You should be able to change to another MVO scheme, or reset the level of detail settings in the scheme you want to use.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly
Check your Model View Option settings.
Sounds like you may have changed to an MVO scheme that shows a low level of detail for windows and railings.
You should be able to change to another MVO scheme, or reset the level of detail settings in the scheme you want to use.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes it worked!

Changed the MVO from drafting to building plans. Apparently I have changed that option accidentally at some point.

Thanks a lot! You just made my day =O)

Markus