Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Archicad9-maxwell render photo in here.

Anonymous
Not applicable
archicad 9-Maxwell render.
1. render= 25 hours
2.render= 23 hours..

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
You actually got the plug-in to work right. Can you tell me a little on how you texture mapped your objects and wat light setting you used.
25hrs man..................................hope you had a "smoke and a pancake" during the wait. I have attached a rendering i did using maxwell. It took me some 10 hr for this kinda quality. I still had that problem where my z co-ordinate was out of wack.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I`m trying to use MAXWELL RENDER but I having many problems.

If I try to save my 3D model using the ArchiCAD plugin exporting to Maxwell I always get this message:

C:\ work \ maxwell \ mxsvn \ src \ QTimage.cpp(227) : QTimage error (err:0) (gsErr:-7003)

If I try to render diretly from ArchiCAD the Maxwell console application opens. Is it normal ??

In the plugin documentation there a rule that I could not undertand :

"The parent folder of mxcl.exe should be in your PATH enviroment variable if you want to start rendering directly from ArchiCAD". What does it mean ?

Please, could someone help me?
Djordje
Ace
Luis wrote:
I`m trying to use MAXWELL RENDER but I having many problems.

If I try to save my 3D model using the ArchiCAD plugin exporting to Maxwell I always get this message:

C:\ work \ maxwell \ mxsvn \ src \ QTimage.cpp(227) : QTimage error (err:0) (gsErr:-7003)

If I try to render diretly from ArchiCAD the Maxwell console application opens. Is it normal ??

In the plugin documentation there a rule that I could not undertand :

"The parent folder of mxcl.exe should be in your PATH enviroment variable if you want to start rendering directly from ArchiCAD". What does it mean ?

Please, could someone help me?
Asking the same question three times in three threads will not help.

Ask once in a new thread. And be patient.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
fatihred, 23 hours rendering time?!
This is really crazy?

Chage your rendering aplication - his result could be achieved with Vray in 30 min!