BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlanis Render by Nico

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello freinds, i think this is my first post here, so hello. I see a lot of friends in here, so... hi!

This is a design that i have been working on and off for some time now and its special for me. A dear friend of mine, Anna Gawlik from Poland has the task to design the interior, shes a very gifted girl and i know she will do a great job on it.

Ok, hope you like the render.

BOTANICAL-LAB-low-res.jpg
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
BOTANICAL-LAB_3-low-res.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Nicolas,

Let me be the first one who welcome you at this forum.
I know your work from ArtLantis site and I can only congratulate. Outstandig work, good to have you here.

Cheers
Djordje
Ace
Warm welcome to the rendering wizard!

Great work ... don't be too harsh on the people who don't see it
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
nicolasrivera wrote:
Hello freinds, i think this is my first post here, so hello. I see a lot of friends in here, so... hi!

This is a design that i have been working on and off for some time now and its special for me. A dear friend of mine, Anna Gawlik from Poland has the task to design the interior, shes a very gifted girl and i know she will do a great job on it.

Ok, hope you like the render.
Really excellent work! I feel I should investigate some time to ArtLantis asap.
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
nicolasrivera wrote:
I see a lot of friends in here, so... hi!

Hello Nicolas, glad you could join us here.

Now I can sit back and relax, no more need to bash my keyboard trying to convince all these die hard ArchiCAD renderers that Art.lantis is a whole new ball game

They just have to look at your images and run to their Abvent resseler...
Nico,

Your renderings are fantastic.

I notice that your house has a stair that goes nowhere. Might I suggest the addition of what Eastern Canadians call a mother in law door - a door on an upper storey that doesn't have a balcony or a landing.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Hi Nico,

Finally, a beautiful rendering as well as a thoughtful building design. Thank you for not making my brain hurt (we so often see posts here illustrating decent renderings, but of iffy designs...IMO).

One question if you have time to answer; how did you achieve the effect of the ground cover extending up next to the base of the structure? I love the way the building softly nestles into its pad.

Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
stefan
Expert
Great Rendering and welcome in the ArchiCAD forums.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!