BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlantis 5 doesn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable
Recently when I open Artlantis , programm chrashed and after when I was trying to open again it was always loading and after I have inormation that "Artlantis has stopped working" . I reinstalled and it's the same situation . What can I do more?
6 REPLIES 6
Karl Ottenstein
Artlantis is not a Graphisoft product. I've moved this to the "Other Products" forum... from the Installation/New User forum (which is only for AC)...

But, it would probably be most productive to post on the Artlantis forums here:
http://www.artlantis.com/_forums/index.php

or to write a trouble ticket with Abvent.

Have you tried re-installing Artlantis 5 and the most current update?

What OS are you on? Do your console logs give any information about the crash?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, thanks!
jclewis
Booster
If you're on a Mac, Artlantis has problems with Mavericks OS. Abvent support has a work-around that might fix the problem.
James C Lewis
AC 24 (Full)
Mac Pro (Late 2013) OS 10.13.5
Karl Ottenstein
I've never had an issue with Artlantis and Mavericks, James... can you say what the issue is?

This thread is also on the Artlantis forums here:
http://www.artlantis.com/_forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12972
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
jclewis
Booster
Karl

I couldn't start my copy at all ("...incorrectly installed") and received this from Abvent support:

"It seems that the main preferences of Artlantis has are in conflict with your Operating System.
"This issue comes only with OS 10.9.
"Our development team is trying to fix this."

They then gave me a solution to workaround the problem.

I suspect that this has to do with the combination of OS 10.9 on a new MacPro. It installed fine on an older iMac.

This may or may not be the same problem Agnieszka Pio has, but the Abvent support group was pretty helpful.

JIm
James C Lewis
AC 24 (Full)
Mac Pro (Late 2013) OS 10.13.5
Karl Ottenstein
Thanks for sharing that! I'm on an old machine so that must be why my preferences were OK.
Learn and get certified!