Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlantis Billboard file problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there. Has anyone visited the ArchiRADAR site lately and downloaded the free set of billboards made available by Mr. Natalino Paolo Arnò? If so, could you please tell me how to get the file to work in Artlantis?? It downloads 31 billboards as a single file named "BB_ArchiRADAR.com.sit" which I don't have a clue what to do with. haven't come across that file extension before. I tried placing it in the Artlantis Billboard shaders folder but it is not recognized by the program. Anyone got a solution they can offer??

Many thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just an addition to my last post, for whoever is interested.

The download I mentioned is available on the follwing site: http://www.archiradar.com/eng/
It is the 4th post from the bottom of the page and, to correct my earlier staement, it does not appear to be the same files offered by Mr Natalino Paolo Arnò.
Also, just below that is a tutorial on how to make your own billboards for Artlantis 4.5. Unfortunately it's written in Italian.....and I can't read a word of it! So if anyone out there can read Italian....... ......and feels so inclined as to translate for the rest of us "linguistically challenged"..........
Anonymous
Not applicable
B' wrote:
It downloads 31 billboards as a single file named "BB_ArchiRADAR.com.sit" which I don't have a clue what to do with. haven't come across that file extension before.
That's a Macintosh file - compressed with Stuffit Expander. If you know a mac user in your area they can unstuff it for you, and write the contents to CD.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wonderful, thanks for the help Kim! Much obliged!
Anonymous
Not applicable
B' wrote:
Wonderful, thanks for the help Kim! Much obliged!
Welcome
MMontgomery
Enthusiast
Just in case you don't have a mac user near you, there is also a windows version of Stuffit.

http://www.stuffit.com/win/index.html

just fyi
AC 6-27 - Intel i9-9900K - RTX3090 - Windows 11 - 64GB RAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, thanks .... I downloaded it last night and the file opened perfectly and is now running great!