Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlantis R lights trouble

MarinRacic
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I've posted this at the official Artlantis forum, but nobody replied so I hope there's someone over here that knows how to help me...

Anyway, I'm trying to do an interior of a meeting room and have found tips at the Artlantis forum for setting neon lights (minimum width elements, only one side emitting), but a VERY strange thing is happening to the rendered output: lights closer to the camera emit more light than the ones on the other side of the room!

I'll attach 2 renders from opposite cornes with exactly the same settings... Check out the ceiling and the white spots/beams. Strange!!

bez_stolica_monitor3.jpg
MBPro Retina 2.7i7/16GB/SSD
AC ...20/21
www.3Dart.hr
2 REPLIES 2
MarinRacic
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
And this is the 2nd image. What's wrong? Intensity of the light source is higher as its closer to the camera? How do I overcome this?!

BTW, I've used the Neon Light shader that comes with Artlantis R, not the old one from v4.5
MBPro Retina 2.7i7/16GB/SSD
AC ...20/21
www.3Dart.hr
Anonymous
Not applicable
MarinRacic wrote:
And this is the 2nd image. What's wrong? Intensity of the light source is higher as its closer to the camera? How do I overcome this?!

BTW, I've used the Neon Light shader that comes with Artlantis R, not the old one from v4.5
Hello Marin
Send us your Artlantis R file (in Archive format) at support@abvent.com.
I thing that it is some wrong parameters in your shader.

Best regards
Pierre