Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlantis Studio is available

Anonymous
Not applicable
Artlantis Studio is available at :

http://www.artlantis.com/download/demo/

Best Regards,
Pierre
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Pierre,

What is different Art lantis S and Art lantis R?
Dwight
Newcomer
R= first edition of radiosity rendering - no animating.

S= the whole ball of wax.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

You can find Add-on export from ArchiCAD 10 to Artlantis R and Studio at :

http://www.artlantis.com/download/update/index.php?langue=en

Regards,
Pierre
Thomas Holm
Booster
So what's the difference beside animation? Has Studio got documentation?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Dwight
Newcomer
Thomas. you should know better. Artlantis is so easy and intuitive that you don't NEED documentation.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been trying out the Artlantis Studio demo. Has any AC user figured out how to make the opening animated object doors that are in the tutorial. Looks like it may be special door objects only in art s, but I can't find them. The ac 9 doors don't seem to animate.
Lynette
Thomas Holm
Booster
Dwight wrote:
Thomas. you should know better. Artlantis is so easy and intuitive that you don't NEED documentation.
Sure. I appreciate your sarcasm. But I don't like Abvent's customer support policy (well, that's nothing new, is it). Artlantis R is so much better than 4.5 that the program really deserves good docs. It's a big shame that they haven't been able to produce anything yet! As I don't use it every day, I have to refresh my memory now and then. And the only way available is to look through the tutorial movies on the web site. Every time. Gets tedious. And there are many things that lack explanations.

However, my question was seriously meant. Are there any other differences btw S and R than animation? Or is it just Abvent's usual way of packaging an upgrade as a new and different application?
Dwight
Newcomer
They seems to work the same to me.
Dwight Atkinson
Thomas Holm
Booster
Dwight wrote:
They seems to work the same to me.
I take it that means:
Are there any other differences btw S and R than animation?
No.

And:
Or is it just Abvent's usual way of packaging an upgrade as a new and different application?
Yes.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!