BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Attempting to change paper size for PDF output

Anonymous
Not applicable
Both the reference guide that came with the CD and the built in "Help" resource talk about using the Format drop down at the bottom of the Publisher set and selecting Page options. I can't find Page Options. I can see the Document Options button (which in the reference guide picture is directly below the Page Options button) but I just have an empty space above it.

My goal is to output my PDF to 11 x 17 paper. I'll take either suggestions on how to do this or directions on where to find the "Page Options" button.
Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
Seraphim wrote:
Both the reference guide that came with the CD and the built in "Help" resource talk about using the Format drop down at the bottom of the Publisher set and selecting Page options. I can't find Page Options. I can see the Document Options button (which in the reference guide picture is directly below the Page Options button) but I just have an empty space above it.

My goal is to output my PDF to 11 x 17 paper. I'll take either suggestions on how to do this or directions on where to find the "Page Options" button.
Thanks.
What are you outputting? Layout? View? It has to be selected in the Publisher in order for any settings buttons to show.

The PDF will adjust to your layout size if you choose Save Files as the publishing method.

If you Print, then do the page setup.

Hint: if your layouts in the Publisher set are organized in the folders, setting something for the folder means setting it for all the layouts at the same time.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!