Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

BEAM SCHEDULE

Polar Bear
Booster

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 14.02.30.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 14.02.36.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 14.02.42.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 14.02.54.png

    

Help please!!!

I have been going in circle:

setting the scale, saving views. and going on the layout to realise the scale is changing.  I have restarted the software.  I am at this since two hours...

Help please: how to maintain views of legend?  Usually it's not such a problem...

Archicad 25 - 5010
Macbook pro 13" /Big sur 11.4 + External 4K 27"
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein

Could you post a screenshot of the Drawing settings for the placed drawing for which the scale is wrong?  I have to imagine something in the Drawing Settings is over-riding the View Settings.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Polar Bear
Booster

Is  this what you asked?

Anyhow, i managed to somehow produce the sheet and send to site.  

I deleted and redid the layout another time, it looked most of the time, except for one update where it changed scale.

Thanks a lot!

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 16.42.55.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 16.43.07.png

Archicad 25 - 5010
Polar Bear
Booster

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 16.45.23.png

Archicad 25 - 5010

Posted in wrong spot - see below

Associate | Law Architects
Melbourne, Australia
Patrick Hayes
Booster

Hi Polar Bear,

I've come across this glitch with our window scheduling. What happens is everything is set to 1:50 for the preview (front elevation) in the schedule but then all the annotation and linework comes up massive for some reason some of the time only and its all very annoying - not a setting change but just AC being weird.

From a bit of rigourous testing I think I've worked out how to correct it, and hope this works for your file also. Bascially the schedule itself doesn't have a scale (it's greyed out as you have shown), so a preview cell (which does have a scale) sometimes gets confused based the scale of the plan you have open in the file at that point (your first tab). Therefore, if I'm working in a schedule where the preview scale is set to 1:50, I will create a saved plan view (can be any storey you like) that is at 1:50 and file it in the view map beside the schedule. Then when I want to open the schedule, I first navigate to the plan saved view (1:50) THEN open the schedule view and the glitch doesn't seem to happen. It would probably be worth navigating to the plan prior to the layout where the schedule is placed if you are wanting to update the view also or if you have auto update set. 

Hope that helps, don't worry - it's not your fault!

Hopefully this is something Archicad can iron out

Patrick

Associate | Law Architects
Melbourne, Australia