BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

BIMX EXPORT NOT WORKING PROPERLY?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

I have never had issues exporting a BIMx from Archicad 21, however recently when I export all materials are overlapped when flying through the model, and purple shows in some locations.

Did not have issues prior to last month and can't figure out how to reset it.
Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for the question!

Could you share with us some screenshots of the issue to understand it better? I believe there were some missing library parts, but let's see how it looks like on your end.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
jamesdon wrote:
Under file>, the Publish BIMx hyper-model option is greyed out. I have checked my add-ons, and the tool is installed. What am I doing wrong? Every single tutorial and/or support forum assumes that the export option works fine.
Hello,

Thank you very much for your question!

As far as I know, in certain regions, BIMx export is part of the SSA contract. If the SSA contract expires, the feature will not be usable in Archicad. Please verify this with your local to see if this is the case. If not, I suggest opening a support case via your local seller in order to have a deeper investigation.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Barry Kelly
jamesdon wrote:
Under file>, the Publish BIMx hyper-model option is greyed out. I have checked my add-ons, and the tool is installed. What am I doing wrong? Every single tutorial and/or support forum assumes that the export option works fine.
You are doing nothing wrong.
It seems the Archicad installer (I know it happens with 22) is not installing all of the required system files.

See this article in the HelpCenter ...

https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/86557/

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
That jamesdon guy turned out to be a spammer, so I banned him and deleted his post.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!