BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

BIMx Pro -missing email with links

Tom Krowka
Booster
Purchased the BIMxPro today from the Apple App store. Was supposed to receive an email (I don't know if it's supposed to come from GS, or Apple) with links to send to client that would enable them to use the BIMx Pro viewer free.

At least that's the way I read the information.
Have not received any email with the link, although Pro did load on my Ipad. I can use it just fine with my Hypermodel.

How can I get the link without buying another copy. I thought maybe the template that is referred to is someplace on the pro interface itself, but no go.

Anybody have any ideas?
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
1 REPLY 1
Tom Krowka
Booster
Tech support helped me out. Once you upload the Hypermodel,you download onto the free BIMx viewer. Once you open it, viewer will tell you you need the PRO version. You buy it for that specific Hypermodel. You will get the opportunity to add others to the email list; they receive a link to the HM. The email with the link only comes once, so be sure to save it. It's a $50 link. You can distribute the link to as many people as you want. When updating, be sure to name the new HM the same as the original; the link is good only to that specifically named project.

Now I'm going to try it.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com