Default model works fine, this is exactly what we have been waiting for!
Whenever I upload a BIMx hypermodel of my own and enter the VR mode the dual viewports just freeze up. It works for one second, and then freezes. I have tried serveral methods to get my own models to work:
- Large models with / without GI;
- Small (even just a single slab) with / without GI;
- Create BIMx from AC20 and uploaded tot BIMx online portal;
- Create BIMx from AC19;
Nothing seems to matter, nothing works like the demo model.
When I tap very fast for serveral times the viewports start to work again (after some waiting).
However, after I single tap (to bring up the menu), the viewports freeze up again. Single tapping closes the menu and starts the walking again. This leaves me with:
- VR mode works, but after a long wait in the beginning and after A LOT of fast taps on the screen to get it to work;
- Basicly only walking mode, when I single tap to bring up the menu / look around, the views freeze.
This feature is super-exiting, hope to get it working better soon!
Sucks because it seems to be model-related (demo model works). Any help here?
- ArchiCAD 20, build 4009 (NED FULL);
- Android 6.0.1;
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + Gear VR (in Cardboard mode);