Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

BITMAP Sizing, moving, fit

Anonymous
Not applicable
All,
I have an image bitmap and I would like to map it onto a irregular shape solid. The problem is that the image after rendering is not centered on the face of the solid. How can i make a bitmap "to fit" onto any shape?
See attached sign and logo. The sign is blue and the logo is the image showing displaced.

Please help

Thank you!!
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
DDJUSA:

Use the Align 3D Texture command to place the location of the material. For more information with images, go to Help > ArchiCAD Help, when your browser opens click on the "Search" tab, and input "Align 3D Texture" in the search box, in the results list "Align 3D Texture" will lead to detailed information.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't forget, in the material settings click the 'Match with Internal Engine' button in the lightworks tab to ensure the rendered material is in the same position and scale as the material you see in the openGL window.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!