BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Bimx website can no longer access latest uploaded models

Anonymous
Not applicable
so graphisoft have managed to find another way to remove functionality
https://bimx.graphisoft.com/

I am now unable to search the bimx site for 'latest' uploaded models unless i know what im looking for!

It now only has 'popular' and 'featured' buttons but no 'latest' that it had previously.

So tell me how am i able to search by latest models now?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Graphisoft

When are you putting the 'Latest' button back on the bimx website?
otherwise how are we meant to check out the latest bimx models people are uploading if there is no longer a facility to be able to do this?

Sincerely me
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Graphisoft, me again I have checked the bimx website and the functionality for viewing latest uploaded bimx is removed still any idea on when this is going to be fixed?
Anonymous
Not applicable
wow it has been 4 months since my last post, still not update on the website to bring back 'latest' bimx uploads button.

How will any models uploaded after the website changeover ever become poplular if no one is able to view them?

as the only options are 'featured' which is a handfull that graphisoft have highlighted

and popular which are models arranged by the most views/downloads
you would literally have to scroll to the bottom of an endless list just to find the latest uploaded models
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey methy, create a wish so people can vote for it.
Then I can forward the wish to GRAPHISOFT if it gets high enough support.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27