BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Black Render?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, I've been having a problem when I try to render scenes from a project, it generates a black/negative image, no matter how much I move light configurations.

I hope somebody can help me. I've already trying merging the file in another Archicad instance, but the problem persists.

Captura de pantalla 2016-07-09 a las 3.07.17.png
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Mariu:

Try starting with one of the included CineRender Scenes, like Indoor Daylight Medium (Physical). There are many settings that affect light, so it is best to start with a standard Scene rather than guessing on the settings. In the Help files see Visualization > PhotoRendering > PhotoRendering Settings Palette.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
Mariu:

Try starting with one of the included CineRender Scenes, like Indoor Daylight Medium (Physical). There are many settings that affect light, so it is best to start with a standard Scene rather than guessing on the settings. In the Help files see Visualization > PhotoRendering > PhotoRendering Settings Palette.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
Hey, David

I've already tried that too having the same results (Actually that was the first thing that I tried). I've been using ArchiCad for nearly a year and this is the first time I'm having this problem.I've added my signature with all of the information, thank you for the suggestion (:

I can't seem to find a way to solve this. Oh, as additional information, while using the white model effect, everything seems to be okay.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Mariu wrote:
Oh, as additional information, while using the white model effect, everything seems to be okay.
One thing to check is the Surface settings, maybe they are black for CineRender since the White Model option works. You could also try an exterior view to see if that makes a difference and helps to indicate the problem.

Thanks for adding the signature.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!