Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Bug: Label has large gaps when converted from 23 to 24

I had placed a bunch of NCS Indicator labels in a plan in AC23. When I open in AC24, large gaps between the leader and the label geometry have appeared in all of these labels. I can fix this by clicking on the end of the leader "tail" and the hexagon jumps back to touching the leader, as it should be. However, I have to do this one by one, so it gets tedious. Any insight?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend
This looks familiar Richard and I still get it occasionally. GS's fix at the time was just to highlight the label tool, select all, open the tool dialog and click ok at which point all the labels get refreshed to how they should be, unless this is a specific label GDL problem...
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Thanks! This group selection method works and is a heck of a lot faster than dealing with them individually. It would be great if GS got this fixed, though.
Richard
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi all,

Thank you for sharing this issue!

From my knowledge, this issue was fixed in the code from Archicad 23 already. However, if you have a file migrated from a previous version/build, this might still happen. The file can be fixed totally by applying Open & Repair. After that, the old labels should be reset, any newly placed label will not demonstrate this issue.

But, if you still have this issue even after Open & Repair, please let me know.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Thanks for the good news, Minh!
Richard