Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

CREATING A LIST OF DRAWINGS IN YOUR CD SET

Fritz T
Booster
HI
Does anyone know if it is possible to generate a linked list of drawing sheets contained in your layout book, i.e. to be placed on the title page of your set, or anywhere else, cross referenced to drawing numbers?
It should be possible to link the individual drawings, I'm thinking about the drawing sheet titles and numbers.

Thanks
AC 6, through 27

iMac 27' 3,1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

500GB OS X12.7.3 Monterey
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fritz: Don't have ac10 yet, but just saw a demo. What you are asking for is built into 10. Very, very nice. You can even place it on the master, so that every page has the full index of all drawings / pages.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Do I get a gold star? Finally broke the 100 mark!
Fritz T
Booster
Thanks for the reply.
We should be getting AC10 in about 2 months. Seems worth the wait!
AC 6, through 27

iMac 27' 3,1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

500GB OS X12.7.3 Monterey
TomWaltz
Participant
Archicad 10 does do that. It's pretty cool to see you drawing list update as you add/rename/renumber your layouts!
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
Archicad 10 does do that. It's pretty cool to see you drawing list update as you add/rename/renumber your layouts!
Hello all.

I've just upgraded to ArchiCAD 10 and I'm looking forward to using the drawing list generator.

Can someone point me in a direction as to how to create a drawing list? I can't find any info in the documentation.

Thanks,
Daniel
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bring up your Organizer in Version 10. If you're using the default settings, you can click on the Project Map button, and then scroll down the list to the Project Indexes category. In that list, there should be an option called Sheet Index. You can open that up, modify it to your liking then save it to a view. From there, simply add it to your layout.
Anonymous
Not applicable
There was no 'Sheet Index' for me, but I went to the menu Document--> Project Indexes--> and created a new Layout List.

Thanks for your help!