BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.
SOLVED!

Can't publish to BIMx

Miha_M
Advisor
I have a problem. The "Publish BIMx Hyper-model" option used to do its job. Now it doesn't anymore.
I am logged in, have enough space available on the GS server, but I can't publish my BIMx model anymore.

The command under the "File" Menu is greyed out. If I try "Single file" output, the Publisher lets me publish in PDF only, no other option available. What could be wrong?

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

12 REPLIES 12

Hello,

Thank you for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

Previously, we only receive similar cases coming from Windows. This issue should not happen on macOS. Could you please let us know a bit more about the background system here: macOS version, Archicad version and build number? Furthermore, a screenshot of the issue would be helpful to make sure that we are looking at the right place.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Hello and thanks for the quick reply,

I'm currently working with Archicad 23, Build 3003 CHE (Swiss German language).

My computer's specs are:

- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)

- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

- Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

I'm running with macOS Big Sur version 11.6 . A colleague at my office has the same issue with a new MacBook though, with up-to-date software and OS.

Attached are the screenshots of the Publisher window and File menu, showing the same issue as in the old posts.

screen2.jpgscreen1.jpg

Best regards, and thank you for the support!

Hello,

Thank you very much for the screenshot! I found out what might be the problem in this case:

In Switzerland, BIMx, like SwissTools, is only available for KEYMEMBER customers. BIMx and SwissTools are thus accessed via the SSA status. Thus, I suggest contacting your local seller about this problem. They will be able to help you with this process.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Please let me know how it goes!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT