Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Can't render on Artlantis Render v1.1.0.12 from AC13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have Artlantis Render v1.1.0.12, and I'm trying to find an export add-on for ArchiCAD 13 but I can't. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
There is none. Other than upgrading, your options are to save in some other 3D format - eg, 3DS - and assign all materials manually in Artlantis 1, or to back-save to ArchiCAD 10, the last version capable of saving in Artlantis 1 format.

The plug-ins are developed by Abvent, with updates on their web site, but also bundled for our convenience by Graphisoft. Any questions about the add-ons, why they no longer support version 1, etc belong on the Abent Artlantis import plug-in forum:

http://www.artlantis.com/index.php?page=support/forum/liste&fid=atl_import_us

Sorry there is nothing easy. No problem with versions 2 and 3 of course, but the upgrade specials that Abvent offered to 1 and earlier users have expired as far as I know.

Cheers,
Karl

PS Do note that there is a 1.2.6 version download on the Abvent web site. I cannot remember if that was a free upgrade for 1.0 / 1.1 users.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you!
Haneef Tayob
Booster
We are in the same boat where we now have a redundant Artlantis Studio 1 We only had it for 2 year before it became redundant.

I'm reluctant to have to update software just to be able to read a newer format.
Perhaps GS should have included a translator for it or even better forced Abvent to make it available. Imaging if GS decided not to include a dwg translator.
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM