BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Can't save AC 10 fly-over as ArtLantisR-Studio animation

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I try to save my ArchiCAD 10 fly-through animation as an ArtlantisR Studio file, I keep getting this message. "Please, change to 3D window for saving as Artlantis render format.", which I had already done in the first place. As stated in an earlier post, I've been through the "drills" with the correct plug-in, etc. and can already save still 3D images as Artlantis R-Studio files.....can someone help me conquer this problem too?

I've got some animations I have to do very soon, and any direction will be appreciated as before.

Grenderer
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
grenderer wrote:
When I try to save my ArchiCAD 10 fly-through animation as an ArtlantisR Studio file, I keep getting this message. "Please, change to 3D window for saving as Artlantis render format.", which I had already done in the first place.
Is it also in a perspective view?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
grenderer wrote:
When I try to save my ArchiCAD 10 fly-through animation as an ArtlantisR Studio file, I keep getting this message. "Please, change to 3D window for saving as Artlantis render format.", which I had already done in the first place.
Is it also in a perspective view?
Yes, it was saved in perspective view. The 3D window automatically changes back to the 2D window, and I get that window. Rather than trying to save the fly-though as an ArtlantisR-Studio file, I've been instructed to just open the standard ArtlantisR-Studio file in that program and create the animation from there.
Learn and get certified!