Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Can t use Ctrl+ Up or Ctrl+L

Larisk
Participant

Hi! Recently I encountered a problem with my shortcuts. When I try to change the story by using CTRL+ UpArrow or I try to open the Layer menu using CTRL+L i have to hold down both CTRL and release the first one while holding down the other CTRL and UpArrow or L. I tried looking in Registry, applying new scheme in Work Environment and I stil can't figure it out. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

What's your os and computer?

I have a few third party apps from Intel and MSI on my machine and steel series keyboard. They all have their own shortcuts. And usually they override Archicad. Not that that's the issues, but I've had it happen to me several times with said items.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

What's your os and computer?

I have a few third party apps from Intel and MSI on my machine and steel series keyboard. They all have their own shortcuts. And usually they override Archicad. Not that that's the issues, but I've had it happen to me several times with said items.

Larisk
Participant

You've been right about third party apps, it was a music app that was the problem. Thank you very much! 😄