Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Can't you reduce the font size by just one line in the schedule?

LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

LeeJaeYoung_0-1656522632729.png

Can't you reduce the font size by just one line in the schedule?
I'm going to reduce the font size of the whole thing ^^

LeeJaeYoung_1-1656522740792.png

AC27 on window 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

You can specify different fonts and sizes for headers vs detail rows (for example)... but every detail row will have be the same size.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

You can specify different fonts and sizes for headers vs detail rows (for example)... but every detail row will have be the same size.

AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

thank you ^^

When will the schedule get better? ㅠㅠ

AC27 on window 11

I've not really seen any wishes for improvements to the schedules other than for the ability to include formulas directly.

Formatting as it is currently done is identical to almost any database report writer which has no ability to distinguish one row from another.

What you're asking for - a smaller font for a particular row - is unusual.  You can manually do this by exporting your schedule to Excel, changing the font there, and placing a PDF of the Excel back into your layout.  Of course, that is no longer live.

On the other hand, it seems reasonable to wish for a capability to shrink the font of a cell if the content does not fit at the specified setting.  You might create a wish like that in the Wishes Forum here:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Wishes-forum/bd-p/ideas

and either post your images again there... or include a link back to this topic.

"I've not really seen any wishes for improvements to the schedules other than for the ability to include formulas directly."

What does is mean?
Where can I learn what to study?

AC27 on window 11

I think we are having language difficulties.  I feel badly for that.

What I mean is that I do not remember reading in the forums of many wishes for new features to schedules other than to include formulas in a column ... like Excel, to multiply one column by another for example.

There is nothing to study. :-). "Wishes" are requests to Graphisoft to add new features.

ah! yes~~~
thank you

AC27 on window 11