Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Change Cloud disappears with new Transmittal Set

JCCARLOS91
Enthusiast

Hi all,

My previous Change Cloud disappears every time we create a new transmittal set. I tried creating test transmittal sets and it keeps disappearing once the new set is closed.

I've already put the layer in Archicad Layer so it won't disappear but it still does.

Hoping for a solution to this soon.

Thank you!

John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Unfortunately, Changes do not have Properties or some other setting based on which a Graphic Override could be created. The only way I can think of right now is create two Layers - one for Changes in the current Transmission Set, and another for all earlier Changes.

Whenever you create new Transmission Set, you would have to move Changes to the "old" Layer.

Then, you could create a Graphic Override that would set the Pen of all Changes on the "old" Layer to gray. But it is a workaround and it requires manual work.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JCCARLOS91
Enthusiast

Nevermind. I saw it in the Transmittal Setting.

Show Markers - change to "all" instead of the default  "of latest revisions only".

Though, is there a way to add a graphic override to all previous markers (from previous transmittals) to be greyed out? In our practice here in Dubai, we need to keep all past revision clouds in the sheets and greyed out for referencing.

John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019
Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Unfortunately, Changes do not have Properties or some other setting based on which a Graphic Override could be created. The only way I can think of right now is create two Layers - one for Changes in the current Transmission Set, and another for all earlier Changes.

Whenever you create new Transmission Set, you would have to move Changes to the "old" Layer.

Then, you could create a Graphic Override that would set the Pen of all Changes on the "old" Layer to gray. But it is a workaround and it requires manual work.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27