Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Change Markers Not Disappearing After New Issue Is Created

Gus
Newcomer
I'm trying to use the Change Manager, Create Issues, and use Revision Bubbles with Deltas Etc.

Most is working well with this however, I don't understand how the revision Markers Disappear. I assume they are supposed to after every new issue is created. Is this correct?

It does seem like half of my revision markers have disappeared, but half still remain and I don't know why.

It's a problem because I need to move on with this project and I would prefer not deleting all the older markers if I don't have to.

Anyone really good at using these change markers and creating issues and publishing it all afterwards?
www.michaelgustavson.com Architect NY WI IL
Madison WI
Archicad21 MEP EcoDesSTAR Win10-64-bit
EliteBook8570W Corei7-3630QM@2.40GHz
QuadroK2000m RAM32 (2)250GBSSDs
4 Monitors Internet:4Up60Down
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Gus:

When you create a New Issue, there is a pop-up list in the New Issue dialog box where you choose to show/hide the revision markers of previous issues, in the Help files see: Documentation > Revision Management > Managing Issues: Show or Hide Change Markers in This Issue.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Gus
Newcomer
Thanks David. That is helpful. I think I did this because some of the changes disappeared, but some did not. Can you think of a reason that some of them would not disappear and some would disappear? This is what is happening.
www.michaelgustavson.com Architect NY WI IL
Madison WI
Archicad21 MEP EcoDesSTAR Win10-64-bit
EliteBook8570W Corei7-3630QM@2.40GHz
QuadroK2000m RAM32 (2)250GBSSDs
4 Monitors Internet:4Up60Down
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Gus:

Just the usual suspects (Layer assignment, Renovation Status). I have not run into this problem.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14