Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Change element types

ananas
Advocate

Hello

Is it possible to change element types? I have some walls built with morph tool, but would like to show them as Wall in the lists.

Thank you! 🙂

morph wand.jpg
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jonas Krieg
Booster

Dear tjasa

You cannot change the element type, because it's defined by the tool you draw the element.

Instead, you could use the "Element Classification" and classify your elements (walls and morphs) as walls and finally choose that classification for your schedule.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-10 um 13.34.20.png
ArchiCAD 25 5005
MacOS 11.6.3 / MacOS 12.3

View solution in original post

Solution
Jonas Krieg
Booster

It's called "Klassifizierungen" in german. Maybe you have more than one classification system, so be sure to choose the correct one!

Good luck 🙂

als Listenfeld.png
ArchiCAD 25 5005

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Jonas Krieg
Booster

Dear tjasa

You cannot change the element type, because it's defined by the tool you draw the element.

Instead, you could use the "Element Classification" and classify your elements (walls and morphs) as walls and finally choose that classification for your schedule.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-10 um 13.34.20.png
ArchiCAD 25 5005

Hi Jonas!

Thank you vry much for your answer, 

I don´t find "Element Classification" in the list criteria ... Do you maybe have time to show me where it is/share a printscrean?

That would be great! 🙂

Thank you.

element classification.jpg
Solution
Jonas Krieg
Booster

It's called "Klassifizierungen" in german. Maybe you have more than one classification system, so be sure to choose the correct one!

Good luck 🙂

als Listenfeld.png
ArchiCAD 25 5005

Oh, I see, I found it! 

Thank you!

Archicad klassifizierung.jpg