Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Changing past issues/transmittal

Sophie Hoppe
Contributor

HI 

I need to re-issue the first issue with all the layout. I can then recreate the subsequent issues. the problem is how to change the issue date ?

thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Agree this is the best approach to revision management with handling properties in the scheme of not only the Transmittal Set but also in the Changes.

Personally, I have put in manual properties in the scheme for Issue Date into the Transmittal Set and Issued by into the change. I did this so different people could be responsible for the changes on separate drawings, but the person issuing or transmitting the collection of changes would then control the date.

Also, computers have never been named the way you want them to be, and you may be creating the issue and transmittal the day before you want to actually issue them. This workflow I have had in place since 2014 when it came out in Archicad 18. 

Nathan Hildebrandt fraia
Director | Skewed
AC6 - AC27 | WIN 11 | i9-10900K, 3.7Ghz | 32GB Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX

Ryejuan

thankyou.  I have a problem with the submittal letter. It doesn not update to the latest revision number. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 10.05.20 am.png

thanks

You will need to add a change to the layout for it to revision up. Or you need to have the setting that all layouts in the transmittal are to be revised up.

Nathan Hildebrandt fraia
Director | Skewed
AC6 - AC27 | WIN 11 | i9-10900K, 3.7Ghz | 32GB Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX

how are you getting this Drawing Register-looking document in Archicad? 

are the columns showing the previous drawing issues (12/9, 16/9) automatically generated from the Book Settings with their Revisions?

AC25 | Win10 | 64 bit | 16Gb RAM |Intel i7 8700 @ 3.20Ghz

come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8