Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Cinerender scene settings don't propagate via TW

Robert Nichols
Advocate
When I create a new scene in the Photorendering Settings dialog, then send changes. The newly created scene will appear in another ArchiCAD instance via send/receive. But, subsequent changes to the definition of that scene don't propagate after they are made. So, I need to export the setting from the master model and import into the others for each tweak to the setting values. Is this the expected behavior? Kind of a nuisance. (cross-posted to TW board).
Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Robert wrote:
Is this the expected behavior? Kind of a nuisance. (cross-posted to TW board).

No need to cross post - but thanks for letting us know.
I have removed the other post (it had no replies).

I don't use teamwork but I always thought the schemes are not part of the job file, but are a machine setting, like the Work Environment is.
I may be wrong because you say it sent and received a new scene.
But then why does it not adjust amended scenes?
Sorry, I don't have an answer to explain it.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the question and I am very sorry about the issue!

Could you send me a valid step by step reproduction method, because we could not reproduce the issue?
If you make any changes to a previously stored scene, the actual settings will be stored in a Custom scene. If you would like to save it to that previously stored (and shared) scene, you will also have to store it by clicking Store Scene as... (On the next dialog: reserve scenes and select the scene you want to override).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT