Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Clasification autotexting

Martin Divis
Participant

So I'm implementing the national BIM standard into my template. (https://snim.czbim.org/)
There are values that are "needed" and set (green part of code) and ones that I can define for each project (blue).

So

(1) I would like to somehow get those values from excel they distribute into Archicad's classification system. Please help to automate this. There are also properties that will soon (max 2y) be implemented as needed for different levels of documentation by law. (pic 3)

(2) If have to do it manually, for now, I will do only those I will use. But I would like to auto text the classification branch. So I don't have to enter it again and again. I know I can make a property that would add strings together or split one, but I can't find a way to auto text the branch name/ID. I also need the ID of classification to clean off any mess as I want to use it for assigning dynamic IDs.

Thank you, everybody

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png
0 REPLIES 0