BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Conditional parameters variation does not update automatically

Hello,

I noticed the following: If I change the conditional parameter for ignoring the door opening surface area in a wall from the standard 2.00m2 to, say 1.00m2, this change doesn't happen automatically in the Schedule.

I have to delete the door and then re-place it after I make the change in Calculation Rules, in order for this change to actually appear in the Conditional Surface value.

Why is this happening? I think it is a bug

Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 4060 FULL
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly

Are you regenerating (rebuilding) the schedule?

Maybe close the schedule and re-open it?

If it is the schedule view you have placed on a layout, you may need to manually update it as there has not really been a element change in Archicad, so the placed view may not update automatically.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Yes @Barry Kelly , I tried both closing and re-opening and rebuilding. It does not channge. And I havent placed the schedule on a layout.

The only way to get the correct value on the conditional surface area, is to delete and replace the door.

Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 4060 FULL

I would say this is a bug then, as the schedules should be using the settings you make.

You shouldn't need to delete and replace a door (or create a new schedule - I suspect that may work as well).

Please report this to your local Archicad support and see what they say.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!