Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Construction Document Subsets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello All,
I am in the process of creating a template for the office I work at. I am winder what is the best approach and why as to the number of floor plans I need. Here is what I am thinking:

[img]

Should I omit the framing sections of the drawing and incorporate it into the structural subset? Would this be simpler? How does everyone else do this. We are debating between structural and floor plan layer combinations or the more complex subset. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Screenshot
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok how do I enter a screenshot? Ive been adding a .jpg attachment and its not showing. Its been resized to under 600 pixels and only 76 kb
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
dieselboy wrote:
ok how do I enter a screenshot? Ive been adding a .jpg attachment and its not showing. Its been resized to under 600 pixels and only 76 kb
Try looking at the FAQ section for attachments:
FAQ: Attachments

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14