BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Crictics are welcome

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am meeting with a client on monday and I would like some comments on what else I can do to "spruce it up".

Dandy Revision3.jpg
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable
Alright, made some changes. I didn't even catch the grass roof. Wow, that would have been embarrassing. Please, try not to laugh at the landscaping. I tried a photo with a horizon, but when i went to lighten the rendering, all of my blue sky left too. Thank you guys so much for the input.
Rakela Raul
Participant
wow, congrats
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
Comments anybody? Our meeting was cancelled till tomorrow, so any other comments would be grateful.
Eduardo Rolon
just a little photoshop to try to make the image to be more of a drawing
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a pretty neat effect.
Karl Ottenstein
Attached is a quick and pretty cheesy paint-up of your revised image in Piranesi. Using the standard styles and not doing much hand work gives it the cookie cutter look. (Also, Piranesi can 'lock' on colors, but with continuous tone jpegs, it is pretty tough. Piranesi is designed to paint the actual 3D model via the 2.5D 'epix' format. Then, you can quickly bucket sky reflection into the windows, etc.)

Cheers,
Karl
rev-pir.jpg
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Dwight
Newcomer
The first thing to do with a plain building like this is to recompose the shot and add an interesting sky - with an implication of a horizon
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I like it! Is that done in Photoshop?
Dwight
Newcomer
Yes. Photoshop - or whatever.

I knocked-out your plain sky and dropped this in behind.

Then I stretched it and graduated the sky to simulate a horizon.
beautiful cloudy sky.jpg
Dwight Atkinson
Dwight
Newcomer
Further to PHotoshop use:

ArchiCAD Photoshoppistas should know about
Adobe Studio Exchange, where tricks and utilities are exchanged.

http://share.studio.adobe.com/Default.asp

In particular, you want to search for Photoshop Actions - macros that apply a sequence of effects and filters for sophisticated effects.

For example, here's "Toy Camera" - not that you would use it, but it shows how it transmogrifies an image using several steps.
Dwight Atkinson
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!