BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Custom Level Dimensions

Anonymous
Not applicable
i want to have a custom level dimension measuring my floor height and my slab height as you can see in the image. How can i save it as a preset and reuse it??
When i drag a copy of it and place it on another slab the custom text stops working, also the -pick up parameters- only transfers the measured height but not the whole set up with my custom text. I was expecting some kind of -save to favorites- option here, but its not obvious to me.
3 REPLIES 3
Hello,

I don't be sure to understand but is it a solution for you ? ...

And finaly...

I've write this into the level rating :
Origin level 2 : <toL2value>
Origin level 1 : <toL1value>
Origine level : <toPZvalue>
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Christophe wrote:
Hello,

I don't be sure to understand but is it a solution for you ? ...

And finaly...

I've write this into the level rating :
Origin level 2 : <toL2value>
Origin level 1 : <toL1value>
Origine level : <toPZvalue>
yes this is what i want to do, but what is "level rating" and how do you reuse this level dimension? Do you go each time in the text setings of each level dimension and paste the custom text?
Lingwisyer
Guru
This was discussed over on a wish about being able to pick the Level Dimension Reference.

You cannot syringe it as the text settings are contained within an attached text box, not the Level Dimension Tool itself... See thread for more info.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!