BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

DRAWING PEN COLOR IN LAYOUT

Llian
Advocate
The A2 plan drawing is a copy of A1. Both have the same setting [pen] but A2 is not showing the pen color as in A1 drawing - closet, bathrm fixtures, labels and text as in A1. What am I missing here?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Check the settings in the Drawing, not in the view. You can change the pen set there for the layout.
Llian
Advocate
Thanks...I am still puzzled...it is the same drawing...I just copied and pasted the same A1 and it is in all black.....no more color now....what have I done now?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Llian
Advocate
Here's my screenshot of my drawing and settings....where is the pen setting for layout?

But I am puzzled why I can bring in the first drawing in color and the rest now are in black in layout from the same drawing...
Screen shot 2016-06-02 at 8.14.03 PM.png
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Llian
Advocate
ok...got it...i clicked on the drawing in the layout and there's the setting....
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Learn and get certified!