Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Deleting unused Cloned views

I am not sure how or when a certain folder was cloned but have loaded my layouts with a mix of cloned and original drawings.

Now I want to know if any of the drawings in the layouts are cloned or original because I don't want to have any duplicate and cloned views in the project file.

Is there a way to know wich drawings in the Layout are cloned and which ones are original ?

I would delete the accidently cloned folder but if I do I will also loose the original drawings as well. That does not seem like a good idea for it to work that way.

What I would really like now that I have all the drawings I am going to use in the Layout book, is to delete all drawings/views/details/ ect... that are not used in the Layout Book.

I would like the Attributes manager to purge all unused drawings/views/details/worksheets/...

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

0 REPLIES 0