Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Detail Marker Required

rob2218
Enthusiast
so...I'm in need of a detail marker in AC20 that wont want to try and self-adjust to be always horizontal.
the detail marker needs to be able to create a 2d drawing in plan....even if it's to be used as a section type marker, meaning I need to place a ref. tag on plan, then off to the side draw my 2d linework (see attached image).
The detail marker needs to be able to rotate as shown...not the stem or the leg of the detail marker only rotate but the ENTIRE DETAIL MARKER TAG be rotated as indicated on this 2d dumb graphics.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
The "Better Detail marker" from Materscript is the nearest I have seen, but you do still have to rotate the marker head manually to show the text perpendicular.
rob2218
Enthusiast
thanks for the suggestion but was hoping I could get a stock AC20 detail marker that could do something similar and not have to purchase an "extra" stuff. Why can't the OTB stuff just be workable?
Rogerdodge wrote:
The "Better Detail marker" from Materscript is the nearest I have seen, but you do still have to rotate the marker head manually to show the text perpendicular.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty sure its a free item from masterscript
rob2218
Enthusiast
huh?...FREE item? do you have the link?