BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Different Int. Elv.'s Display

toman311
Enthusiast

Hey all,

I'm not sure why, but I have four interior elevations from the model in a room.  I'm using the interior elevation tool that has a circle with four arrows around the circle to produce the interior elevations.  I custom modeled a fan light with casing on the interior and exterior and I saved it to the Embedded Library. 

The problem is that on one interior elevation that cuts through this fan light window this custom object shows up, but in the opposite interior elevation, this custom object doesn't.

I'm not sure why this is.  It doesn't appear to be a Layer issue since when I turn on all of the layers, the fan light doesn't show up.  I don't think it's a Renovation Filter issue because it's set to New Construction under the object settings and the overall setting for the view is New Construction.  I even tried Show All and that didn't make any difference.  Under the Interior Elevation settings, I DON'T have "Hide Cut Elements" checked.  I'm not to sure what other Interior Elevations settings could be causing this problem.  The object is set to show as "Projected" for accurate depiction in the floor plan view.  The problem is that the fan light doesn't show up like it's missing in the Interior Elevation.  I'm not really sure what else to do.  Like I said above, this object shows up in the opposite Interior Elevation.

I just like to have the cut line as the boundary for the Interior Elevation.

Thank you for any ideas!

>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!