Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Dimension prob: missing heights of the windows/doors in AC17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since we updated to AC17 some silly problems occur with the dimenssions: the heights of the windows and doors are not showing anymore...in the image i attached you can see the dimension i made before, with AC16 and the one highlighted, taken with the pipette tool from the good one. The last one doesn't show the height!!!!! i need an urgent help, it's been 1 week i am on this issue ... and the plans have to be rendered to engineer's office pretty soon, and all my windows and doors have not their heights on the plan ...

The funniest part of it : if i create a new project of AC 17, i copy the wall and i dimension the window , the heights appears just fine! Where is the problem ? what i miss from the settings of dimension ? Can one of you give me an answer plsss...

01.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the answer myself ! it had to be unchecked the static dimension. I have heard about it in the forums, but didn't know where to find it ,)

ote="YS1616"]Since we updated to AC17 some silly problems occur with the dimensions: the heights of the windows and doors are not showing anymore...in the image i attached you can see the dimension i made before, with AC16 and the one highlighted, taken with the pipette tool from the good one. The last one doesn't show the height!!!!! i need an urgent help, it's been 1 week i am on this issue ... and the plans have to be rendered to engineer's office pretty soon, and all my windows and doors have not their heights on the plan ...

The funniest part of it : if i create a new project of AC 17, i copy the wall and i dimension the window , the heights appears just fine! Where is the problem ? what i miss from the settings of dimension ? Can one of you give me an answer plsss...