Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Dimensions- Project Preferences

Jen1
Participant

I can not seem to add any new Dimension preferences . 

Every time i start modifying a dimension preferences instead of converting to "custom" it jumps to my preference called "1/64"

the "1/64" I believe is the issue I am assuming it is because of the "/" in the name that is causing the issue but I can not delete or rename this preference.

Please help!

14 REPLIES 14

Whether you are replying to an old post or creating a new one, the post will show as most recent or as unread, so everyone should still see it.

It is best to keep the same topic in one post so all replies end up in the same place.

Otherwise one post may get a reply and a solution and the other post may not.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi all,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with this issue!

I checked our database and found a similar defect, DEF-4223, which was fixed in Archicad 25 Update 2. I'm wondering if you had the latest update installed for Archicad 25 (currently 5010)? If not, please do so and check in Archicad again to see if the problem is resolved.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Hi Minh,

I have the latest 5010 update... And the defect unfortunately is not missing..

thank you..

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that! As the issue happened only with the template migrated from Archicad 22, I suspect there is something wrong with this file. I suggest reaching out to the local support so that they can have a closer look at this template.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Hi Minh,

I have the same problem, even though my template was created in Archicad 23, I recently updated the file to Archicad 25 and just yesterday we updated all the computers working on the file into the version 6000, still this problem persists. is there something I could do? do moving the file in teamwork to Archicad 26 solves the problem?? thanks.