BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Disappearing master layout Title Blocks

Anonymous
Not applicable
While working on a new layout all of the title boxes and info has disappeared. And it's gone from all of the other layout sheets as well. I can't figure out how to get it back. The only thing that remains is a single line, a pdf logo and the date. Any suggestions? thanks
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Kingfish60:

One thing to check is Layers, those elements could be on a hidden layer(s). It is usually best to place all Master Layout items on the ARCHICAD layer which cannot be hidden.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kingfish60 wrote:
While working on a new layout all of the title boxes and info has disappeared. And it's gone from all of the other layout sheets as well. I can't figure out how to get it back. The only thing that remains is a single line, a pdf logo and the date. Any suggestions? thanks

If everything on the master layout is on the ArchiCAD layer and there are still elements missing, check that you have Master Items on Layout turned on.

View>On Screen View Options>Master Items on Layout
Learn and get certified!