Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Do not see lighting in rendering

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am rendering my model and have lighting fixtures. I do not see the lighting as far as spot lighting and shadows that I have seen in examples and other work. I have included a screen shot with the options I have selecting in the Photo Rendering Settings. Can anyone help me with getting the lighting to show properly in my renderings? Thanks in advance.

Light help.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is what I would like my rendering to look like. I have included an image as an example here.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Courtneyb0316:

If you have any Lamps beyond the ones that can be seen in your screen shot (the pendant light and ceiling downlight), for example General Light 19, try turning it off, it may be so bright it is wiping out the other Lamps.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14