Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Door Markers with custom zone number don't show in schedule

MlMcc
Contributor

Hi, I've been looking through the forums and can find related information, but not exactly what I'm looking for so I'm hoping for some help.

We're using the Door Identifier NCS 25 tag set to "Show Zone Number" so our door numbers pull from the adjacent related zone.  We prefer to have individual numbers for each door.  This works great except when we have multiple doors entering a zone.  If we switch a couple of the doors to a "custom" under "Show Zone Number" we can get the tags to read correctly, but in the door schedule all the doors still show the single zone number, not the "custom" number in the tag.  My door schedule scheme includes "Related Zone Number" for the property I'm pulling.  I've tried using other parameters for the scheme such as the "To & From Zone" options and the "door/window marker text".  Thus far, "Related Zone Number" gives me the best results other than this one issue.

For an example:  I have 2 doors in a zone labeled 200.  They have different hardware sets, so to make them distinguishable, I leave one with the label 200 (Show Zone Number, Automatic).  I change one to "Show Zone Number", "Custom" & type in 200A.  My door schedule lists both doors as 200 when I would like one to read 200 and the other to read 200A.

Thoughts?  Alternative suggestions?

Much Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Rajesh Patil
Expert

It will be more easier to understand if you can share the screenshot of the schedules " Criteria & Fields" page in Scheme Settings

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB

Sure, no problem.  Also included is a little snippet from the door object settings and a plan from a current in-progress project where this issue exists.

This is AC25.

I have checked but doesn't have the NCS 25 marker with me. if you provide the same I will try to figure out.

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB
MlMcc
Contributor

I'll give that a try.  I've attached both a generic favorite door w/ the tag set-up and what I think is source of the tag.  I'm not using a separate label, but what is built-in with the door so I'm not 100% sure if that's the right source as the names don't quite line up.

kmitotk
Advocate

I can give you a solution to your issue, if you're still looking for the answer.

Kei Mito

Architect | Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager
ArchiCAD 26 & 27 JPN USA & INT | Windows 10