Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Door display in Plan vs RCP - opaque and transparent

tsturm
Newcomer

I am finding that the door thresholds are showing up transparent in the plans and I can see the floor finish running across the door opening just fine. and the Zone colors as well. When I change to RCP and shut the door symbols off. The heads do the doors do not change to opaque. They read as transparent. To get the RCP to look correct, I change the symbol to read as white, then my plan views show with a white bar across the door way where a threshold might be if there was one.

I want there to be a setting in MVO to change the plan to be X setting and RCP to Y setting or since the system seems to know to draw the lines across in RCP model, to then have a setting to make the head either be transparent or solid to match the settings of the wall.

Right now we are having to draw fills across the RCP views to get them to read opaque.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.38.20 AM.png

Terrence Sturm, Architect
AC 23 build
AC 24 build 5000
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear Terrence,

Thank you very much for the question!

To better understand the issue, I'm wondering if you could share with us a sample file to check the settings of the relevant elements? It would be a big help for the investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT