Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Door schedule

EXPODTL
Contributor

Archidad 20, door schedule is not interactive.  I have to go to the plan to change click door and then open that door.  One door will not even change thru clicking door on plan.  Now 1 door has disappeared on plan but is still in schedule.  Now when I tried to add the door it created 3 doors on the schedule.  See mo8 and mo3 on schedule.  Schedule and floor plan enclosed.  What am I doing wrong/?

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (2).png

4 REPLIES 4

Have you got different doors on different renovation filters and the schedule set to display those doors? Also something the schedule doesn’t immediately update, it has to be closed and re-opened to regenerate. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
EXPODTL
Contributor

I checked and the subject doors are not on a different renovation filter.  I have found that if I click on the door image in the schedule the word annotate displays.  if I click on annotate that I can edit the dimensions in the image.  This helped with a few stubborn doors.  Now I have 3 doors that will not delete and are not on the plan.  I tried the 2d and 3d methods of selecting.  Now I have tried to exclude them from the schedule by labeling them NIS and excluding them from the door schedule.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Label and exclude screenshot included.  

Archicad 6-20, Dell Inspiration 17 7000 2 in 1 (I do not recommend this Laptop

as the keyboard and battery are useless after only 2 years of use.  It works fine with Archicad 20, INCLUDES GEFORCE and INTEL I-7)

Screenshot (11).png
Erwin Edel
Rockstar

If find closing the schedule tab and re-opening the schedule sometimes works to force proper rebuilds.

Door and window schedule seem to be stubborn with live updates sometimes.

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

Based on what I see in the generated schedule I think your Schedule Criteria is wrong:

It says:

"Library Part Name" is not "NIS"

It should say:

"Full Element ID" is not "NIS"

This is why those Doors still appear in the Schedule because they are not filtered out by the criteria.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27