BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Door tags

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have exterior info '014' in door tags when they are in exterior wall of two story structure. What is this and how do I get rid of it.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
robertf:

Which door marker are you using? How is the "014" exterior info?

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David,

The door tag I'm using is 'door marker USA 19'. I probably didn't frame my question properly, this additional code to my tag only is generated when I'm doing exterior doors and in this particular case it is a two story structure. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I don't have this problem in doing single story structures.
Thanks for your help,
Bob
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Bob:

I am guessing a bit here, but look at Door Settings > Dimension Marker > Customize Texts > Marker Text and see if it is set to Room & Door ID. It may be picking up some Zone information. You can set it to Door ID.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dave,
Your guess was a good one. It was picking up the room ID as well as door. It's was one of those pesky things I couldn't resolve.
Thanks for all your help
Bob
Learn and get certified!