Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Drag not working Archicad 26

Frillex
Advocate

Hello, 

I have some issues with Archicad 26 (Archicad is up to date) a few times an hour, when I'm dragging something (cmd +D) the trace of what i'm drawing is not following the cursor. 

Lets say I'm dragging a textblock. Usually you can see the size of the textblock moving with cursor. But the textblock will only move a couple of centimetre and then freeze.

The block will be placed were i click but not if i use the shift command to block the thing I'm dragging to a fixed angle. 

Thanks and hopefully I'm not the only one.

Felix 

AC 26, OS MONTEREY
5 REPLIES 5

I have this issue too. Support are aware and are trying to find the cause which triggers it. It can be like to the issue of erratic zoom too.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Thanks! 

/Felix 

AC 26, OS MONTEREY
Promise
Newcomer

Simply click outside Archicad and it will work as normal again. Temp fix but has worked for me so far.

Botonis
Advisor

I also have noticed this especially in the 3d window when I move an object in 3d.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
Frillex
Advocate

This is still the case after the latest update. 

I hope this won't be another non solved issue like the text on MacBooks in AC25 😞

/F

AC 26, OS MONTEREY