Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Drawings not appears on layout"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys, I hope you're doing well, I have really big issue due to my deadline upcoming for architectural studio class, I made it and arrange my drawing but suddenly the settings changed when I uptade my drawing, it's disappearing I notice that the pen set button is disabled, but I couldnt find a solution, I will attach with picture I hope I clearly explained what I had face to face.
thanks for advance..
3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru
Set the view to fit to content? Maybe your content is somewhere out in space.
Open the view view in question to check that it shows what you are actually wanting?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried both cropped the frame or fit the frame, it's not working. I check it out my former presentation, it has Pen Set on toolbox. I'm struggling coz, when I uptade I'm losing the drawing
Anonymous
Not applicable
In your second image, the underlined items doesn't control the selected drawing. They are related with the entire Layout (I only controls 2d elements).
The workflow is the following:
1. Go to the Navigator Palette;
2. Create multiple Views from your model (Plans, Sections, Elevations, etc) and save them in the ViewMap with specific scale, Layer Combination, Penset, Graphic Override, etc;
3. Create a new Layout on the Layout Book;
4. Open the Organizer Pallet, and drag your saved Views (Left Column) and drop it in your Layout (Right Column);

Then you will be sure that all your drawings (Which in reality are saved Views from your model) will be correctly displayed in your Layout.
And remember: Every time you edit your saved View Model Options (Layer Combination, Penset, GO, etc) you have to select the View > Right Click > "Save the View with the current setting"