Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Editing Plotmaker Files

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using AC9 and Windows 2000 and I still like to import plot files the old fashion way - meaning I create a plotfile while still in Archicad. In previous AC versions you could edit wall and roof lines, but in AC9 walls and roofs are converted into polylines and are not editable in plotmaker (at least I can't get them to do it).
Does anyone know how to do this?
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
sslesley wrote:
I am using AC9 and Windows 2000 and I still like to import plot files the old fashion way - meaning I create a plotfile while still in Archicad. In previous AC versions you could edit wall and roof lines, but in AC9 walls and roofs are converted into polylines and are not editable in plotmaker (at least I can't get them to do it).
Does anyone know how to do this?
Don't do it.

Learn how to do views in ArchiCAD properly, and how to import them into PlotMaker layout books.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are trying to correct drawing issues in elevations or sections, try converting them from "Auto Rebuild" into "Drawings" (under the Elevation/ Section options) within ArchiCad.

That allows you to basically draft the views the way you want them before 'pasting' them into PlotMaker.

Let me know if that helps... or not.

Josh...
Intermodal Stations Rock