Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Editing terrain is not showing in twinmotion

Roopa A
Contributor

When I open the file in Twinmotion, the editing terrain option is not showing.

For other projects it is showing, but for this , its not coming.

I have Stilt  + GF + 4F, the terrain is showing for the GF level, but I need to move it down to the Stilt Floor,

where there is road and all is shown.

I have attached the screenshot.

I checked the videos also, but din't get the solution.

Screenshot (199).png
Roopa A S
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Emre Senoglu
Expert

Try pressing F and the camera should focus on the ground plane. You might be able to see it then.

If you still dont, make sure it is selected (either in the viewport or if you cant be sure, then in the scene manager on the right) and then move it around using the transform palette. You can see how to find the transform palette here:

EmreSenoglu_0-1656086137222.png

AC26 ARM // MBP M2 Max // Twinmotion | Corona | Rhino

www.senoglu.dk

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The base terrain can only be moved up and down. You need to pan while it's selected and you will find the movement controls.

Roopa A
Contributor

No, it is not showing,

Roopa A S
Solution
Emre Senoglu
Expert

Try pressing F and the camera should focus on the ground plane. You might be able to see it then.

If you still dont, make sure it is selected (either in the viewport or if you cant be sure, then in the scene manager on the right) and then move it around using the transform palette. You can see how to find the transform palette here:

EmreSenoglu_0-1656086137222.png

AC26 ARM // MBP M2 Max // Twinmotion | Corona | Rhino

www.senoglu.dk

Holy crap I never knew about this!  I only have done it in the view window!  This will make moving mountains I've imported much easier!

Ya I got it, by pressing F key, I can see the axis and adjusted the landscape

Thank you so much

Roopa A S