Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Elevation Lines not appearing on Floorplans

coolmate
Participant

Hello, I've never had this happen before within my settings for my elevation marker as I'm trying to highlight the extension lines for my elevations & sections markers on the floorplans.

I've tested out using other markers to see if the settings would change but still has the same settings as shown by the screenshots. Also I have the view options on for the marker range. 

Currently using Archicad 25, Would just like a simple line showings its range on the floorplan without needing to manually draw one. 

Capture.PNG1.PNG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

That’s a weird one. I don’t think Elevation Markers have extension lines as part of the marker other than the on screen view option which displays them to show the extent of the elevation. You’ve said that’s turned on? It isn’t something as simple as the pen for the marker range in your work environment is set to be white or even transparent if that’s possible?

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

That’s a weird one. I don’t think Elevation Markers have extension lines as part of the marker other than the on screen view option which displays them to show the extent of the elevation. You’ve said that’s turned on? It isn’t something as simple as the pen for the marker range in your work environment is set to be white or even transparent if that’s possible?

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

I apologize, the section marker does have the option to show lines but not elevations. 
I've realized that the elevations don't generally show a elevation line on the floorplan for presentation. 

Thank you for the response and for opening the solution for me.